IDITAROD XXXVII Musher Jeff Holt (bib #68) made the decision to scratch between Grayling and Eagle Island at 7:30 pm this evening (Alaska Time). Holt had 9 dogs on his team when he made the decision. The Iditarod Air Force (IAF) deployed earlier in the day and airlifted Holt and his team back to Unalakleet this evening. Holt made the decision based on the best interest of his team.
- Kurt Reich Scratches At Don’s Cabin
- Grandmother of Rick Holt Shares Her Idita-Rider Adventures
- Kim Darst & Blake Matray Scratch Between Iditarod and Shageluk
- David Dalton Scratches from 2009 Yukon Quest
- Hickel Scratches in Finger Lake – Iditarod 2009