Veteran Iditarod Musher John Baker, (Bib # 44) arrived in Nome, Alaska at 8:18:51 pm (Alaska Time) completing his 13th Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. The Kotzebue, Alaska musher has now been in the top ten for his tenth year. His 3rd place finish netted him $55,000. Baker arrived in Nome with 9 dogs.
- Sebastian Schnuelle Comes In 2nd in the 2009 Iditarod
- Lance Mackey First To Yukon – Awarded With Eight Course Banquet
- Jason Mackey Scratches from 2009 Yukon Quest
- Mackey Is The First To Reach Iditarod Gold
- Lance Mackey Wins Third Iditarod In A Row