2009 Yukon Quest Champion Sebastian Schnuelle, (Bib # 34) arrived in Nome, Alaska at 7:05:04 pm (Alaska Time) with a crowd of Iditarod 2009 race fans cheering him on. The White Horse YT, Canada musher arrived in Nome with 13 dogs on his team. He held off a number of other mushers who tried to pass him along the Gold Coast and in the end Schnuelle was victorious in his quest to improve his place in the 2009 Iditarod. He told the crowd that he would definitely be back one more time to compete in the 2010 Iditarod.
- Sebastian Schnuelle Wins 2009 Yukon Quest Sled Dog Race
- Mike Ellis Scratches from 2009 Yukon Quest
- Kleedehn Continues to Lead 2009 Yukon Quest
- Cain Carter Wins 2009 Jr Iditarod Sled Dog Race
- Hans Gatt Scratches from the 2009 Yukon Quest