Dogs of the Iditarod showcases the athleticism of Alaska’s sled dogs, animals capable of maintaining speeds of 12 miles per hour over the 1,100-mile Iditarod trail. The 75 memorable images from renowned photographer Jeff Schultz highlight a number of champion lead dogs and capture the beloved creatures at work, at rest, and at play.
List Price: $ 15.95
- Storm Run: The Story of the First Woman to Win the Iditarod Sled Dog Race Reviews
- Iditarod: Toughest Race on Earth
- Going To The Dogs At Iditarod
- Mackey Is The First To Reach Iditarod Gold
- Sebastian Schnuelle Comes In 2nd in the 2009 Iditarod