The Annual Wilderness Sled Dog Race takes place each February in the 100 Mile Wilderness of the North Woods of Maine. Teams of huskies and their mushers race through this remote region of New England in this highly competitive distance event. Plenty of opportunities for viewing by spectators throughout the course. www.100milewildernessrace.org
- Experience The Quest: Yukon Quest Sled Dog Race
- Plan your Alaska holiday around the Iditarod sled dog race for an unforgettable experience
- So Mush Fun on the Gunflint Trail in Spite of the Cancellation of the 29th Running of the John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- Sled Dogs Speed through Jackson in Race Opener
- Iditarod 2008 – The Race Is On!