The feeding of sled dogs is not the same as with your family pet. Sled dogs need upwards of 10000 calories a day during the racing and training season. The feeding of sled dogs is one part science, one part art form and lots of experience.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Alaska Wing Men: Grizzly 911 : MON JAN 27 at 10P et/pt : channel.nationalgeographic.com Zaz hauls 14 dogs through the Alaskan skies just in time for their sled race.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- 2010 Thunder Bay Classic Sled Dog Races Siberian Husky Mush MUSH Dog Sledding
- What is your daily routine with your sled dogs?
- Researchers Seek to Demystify the Metabolic Magic of Sled Dogs
- Fighting Lyme disease Through Dogs
- Students Learn From Laura Daugereau’s Sled Dogs