Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) November 5, 2010
A new Christmas classic has been released just in time for the holidays, written by Karen Morss and illustrated by Ginger Nielson. An emergency, a rescue, an adventure and the most adorable cast of characters to meet Christmas in ages, Flying Poodles is sure to become one of your familys favorite holiday traditions. Now available as a 32-page hardcover book and an iPad/iPhone App in the iTunes store.
Inspired by the Standard Poodles that ran the Alaskan Iditarod from 1988-1991, Karen Morss has created a magical new story for the holidays. A pilot, an artist and an orchardess, this is her first childrens book. Ginger Nielson is a full time childrens book illustrator who has a magic wand on her desk and a dragon in her basement. A portion of the proceeds from the book and the app will be donated to Smile Train Saving the World one Smile at a time.
Karen Morss Poodle Dog Productions KarenMorss(at)Gmail(dot)com
Flying Poodles – A Christmas Story]
- New Children’s Book Says Santa Claus and Santa Christina Will Share Delivery of Christmas Toys
- Turned Down by NORAD, Author Seeks Alternative Tracker for Santa Christina (“Mrs. Claus”) and Her Sled Dogs When They Help Her Husband Deliver Toys on Christmas Eve
- Holiday Magic Continues with Book Three of The Magic Series by Scott Foster
- Christmas Adventures with Wooden Snow Sled
- Bluegreen Christmas Mountain Village to Host Winter Carnival in Wisconsin Dells