- ISBN13: 9780156001458
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Paulsen and his team of dogs endured snowstorms, frostbite, dogfights, moose attacks, sleeplessness, and hallucinations in the relentless push to go on. Map and color photographs.
Fueled by a passion for running dogs, Gary Paulsen entered the Iditarod–the 1150-mile winter sled-dog race between Anchorage and Nome– in dangerous ignorance and with a fierce determination. Winterdance is his account of this seventeen-day battle against Nature’s worst elements and his own frailty.
List Price: $ 15.00
Find More Iditarod Products
- IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth
- Mush! Revised: A Beginner’s Manual of Sled Dog Training Reviews
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- Mackey Is The First To Reach Iditarod Gold
- John Baker Finishes 3rd In Iditarod 2009