Question by Juno.: How do you train a small dog that will not cooperate when you take him walking?
My dog, Duke, does not cooperate when I take him out for a walk. After a while, he will settle down, but he still walks in around me and gets tangled around my legs. Duke won’t stay sometimes if i ask him to, or sit or settle. All I want to know is this: how do I train him to walk like a well trained dog?
Answer by *Rock*Girl*
Try some obedience classes. They do wonders!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- How to train an older, potty trained dog to go on Puppy Pads or Potty Patch?
- Q&A: How train dog to stop jumping up on people?
- Q&A: How do I train my dog to attack on command?
- How to train your husky pup to be a sled dog?
- What is the best way to train a puppy sled dog?