Question by : How to train your husky pup to be a sled dog?
I have a 3 month old female Husky, and i want to train her to be a sled dog. But I have no experience in it because I’ve never done it before. Anyone got useful tips?
Answer by Amber
Try getting a long rope and tying it to her collar then attach the long rope to a children’s toboggan. When she gets used to pulling the toboggan around put some weight in it (wood, rocks, ect.). When she gets used to that get a child and get the dog to pull the kid around and just keep working up like that
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What is the best way to train a puppy sled dog?
- Dog Training Tips : How to Train a Husky Dog
- Q&A: How train dog to stop jumping up on people?
- Q&A: How do I train my dog to attack on command?
- Siberian Husky Sled Dogs Caked in Snow