- ISBN13: 9780945397298
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
DeeDee Jonrowe loves dogs, and her consuming passion is the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. Winter and summer, virtually day and night (even in her dreams!), she and her huskies prepare for the annual race across Alaska. IDITAROD DREAMS is an absorbing, personal account of a year in the life of this remarkable woman living on the edge of the wilderness with her husband, Mike, and enough howling huskies to populate a small town. It is about the special bond between a woman and her dogs and about th
List Price: $ 14.95
Father and Son, in Michigan, trained to take their sled dog team to Alaska to run in the ‘Last Great Race on Earth’, the Iditarod. From the start line in Anchorage to the finish in Nome, Christopher hitchhikes by bush plane along the trail, recording the intensity and struggle of unfolding adventure in his journal on the family website. Jim, the oldest rookie, guides his team through the perils of back country artic travel to a 13 day finish against the odds because of unexpected injuries.
List Price: $ 13.99
- Storm Run: The Story of the First Woman to Win the Iditarod Sled Dog Race Reviews
- Q&A: When does the Iditarod start every year?
- Kiana’s Iditarod
- Liz Parrish Accomplishes Her Iditarod Dreams
- How to Start Sled Training For Alaskan Huskies Puppies