Question by Emily J: Is there a way I can train dogs without a dog?
Hey there, so I’m 15 years old, I’ve loved dogs ever since I was little, I’ve read books, I’ve watched dog TV shows and videos on how to train, and I’d love to be able to train a dog. Is there anyway I can assist people with trainign their dogs or train dogs without having my own dog? Any ideas would be appreicated.
Answer by Reni
well you could go to a local guide dog meeting, in my town they are every other week, and you get to help train puppiesand work with them, you learn alot about dogs and how to handle them. And it’s free.
What do you think? Answer below!
- How to train dogs to get use to new dog?
- How do entrants and their dogs train for the Iditarod race?
- Q&A: How can i train my dog to hunt without a already trained dog ?
- Q&A: How train dog to stop jumping up on people?
- Q&A: How do I train my dog to attack on command?