Question by Slappin: How do I train my dog to attack on command?
I don’t know if it is possible because my dog is pretty much a push over, but she learns very well. Everyone I know say that she listens very well and is the best trained dog they’ve ever seen. I just wondered if I could train her to attack if I need her to do so (robber with gun/that sort of thing). How would I begin training? Could I keep her temperment the way it is now or should I expect her to be less effectionate and sweet?
KJ can kiss my azz. I love my dog very much and I am just exploring options. I appreciate the help from those who didn’t think I just want my dog to kill people.
Answer by msnite1969
I don’t know how you would train your dog to do this. Personally I just have faith that my dogs love me so very much that I wouldn’t have to train them to protect me should the need arise. They would do it all on their own.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Wolves Attack Humans and Sled-dogs
- Dog Training Tips : How to Train a Husky Dog
- Proper Dog Training: Discover Ways To Communicate With Your Dog with The Call Command
- Train Your Dog – Benefits and Tips For Successful Dog Training
- What was the original use for the Iditarod Trail?