Four real kids head north to Alaska just in time for the Iditarod Trail dogsled race and find themselves in the cold about a mystery that takes digging through Gold Rush history to solve!
LOOK what’s in this mystery – people, places, history, and more!
Alaskan geography • Information on California and Klondike gold rushes • Gold Dust Soup • Story of Balto and the beginning of the Iditarod • Dressing for the Alaskan weather • Siberian huskies • How to feed sled dog
List Price: $ 7.99
- The Mystery on the Iditarod Trail (Real Kids, Real Places) (Teacher’s Guide) (Carole Marsh Mysteries)
- The Mystery on Alaska’s Iditarod Trail (Real Kids, Real Places)
- What was the original use for the Iditarod Trail?
- Iditarod [Blu-ray] Reviews
- Storm Run: The Story of the First Woman to Win the Iditarod Sled Dog Race Reviews