Question by ats102004: What is the all-time record for completing the Iditarod?
I need to know what is the all-time record for completing the Iditarod?
Answer by lilakgrl
“In 2002, Martin Buser broke the record when he crossed the finish line in 8 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes and 2 seconds.”
Check out iditarod.com for bits of trivia and history
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Sebastian Schnuelle Wins 2009 Yukon Quest Sled Dog Race
- The 2009 Iditarod Sled Dog Race – And So It Begins
- What was the original use for the Iditarod Trail?
- can an all schnauzer dog sled team participate in the iditarod and yukon quest?
- Q&A: When does the Iditarod start every year?