The Iditarod may be the only race that awards a prize for last place. But then how many people can even complete a course that ranges across 1,000 miles of Alaska’s ice fields, mountains, and canyons at temperatures that sometimes plunges to 100 degrees below zero? In conditions like these, anything can go wrong. For Brian Patrick O’Donoghue, nearly everything did.
In My Lead Dog Was a Lesbian, his reporter and intrepid novice musher tells what happened when he entered
List Price: $ 13.95
- Learn About the Iditarod Race and Dog Mushing in Alaska
- Iditarod Classics: Tales of the Trail Told by the Men & Women Who Race Across Alaska
- Dog Sledding – Mushing in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Plan your Alaska holiday around the Iditarod sled dog race for an unforgettable experience
- Kobuk 200 Sled Dog Race Kotzebue, Alaska