Question by The Jolly Roger: Can you train your dog to pick up his own poop?
I’m sick of doing it and sick of smelling it. I googled “how to train dog to pick up own poop” and it showed me a bunch of links to get the dog to stop eating it. That is not the problem I’m having though. He doesn’t want to eat poop because he gets fed well- Cheerios, occasional hot dog piece, yesterday my kid gave him a whole banana and last night my son shared his broccoli.
Anyway, how can I get him to pick up his own poop (without eating it, of course?)
Thank. YOU GUYS ROCK!
Answer by x-Naomi-x
It sounds as if you’re being kind of lazy. Having a dog is a huge responsibility, and you can’t expect it to take care of itself.
Just feed it a healthier diet.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Lazy Pet Poop Patrol Jaw Scoop
- How do entrants and their dogs train for the Iditarod race?
- What is the best way to train a puppy sled dog?
- How to train dog to not jump?
- Is there a way I can train dogs without a dog?