Question by indiana_girl76: How do you house train a dog that’s over a year old?
I love my male shih tzu so much, but he will not stop pottying in the house. My husband says it’s because I refuse to hit him. He says all successfully trained dogs are beaten, but I think that’s horrible! Any non-violent suggestions for a dog that’s not a puppy anymore?
Answer by jj
1 bullit between the eyes problem solved
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Can you train a house trained dog to use wee-wee pads ?
- How to train dog to not jump?
- How to train an older, potty trained dog to go on Puppy Pads or Potty Patch?
- Q&A: How can i train my dog to hunt without a already trained dog ?
- Q&A: When does the Iditarod start every year?