Shore excursion in Skagway, Alaska. Took a narrow-gauge train up the White Pass into the Yukon Territory. Had lunch at a little place and visited some sled dogs, then took a bus back to Skagway. Carnival Cruise Skagway shore excursion: “Ultimate Yukon and White Pass Railroad Adventure”.
- Princess Cruises Announces Winners of 2011 Alaska Region Shore Excursion Awards
- New Promotion Gives Cruise Vacationers Discounted Shore Excursions on their Cruise
- Q&A: How do you train a siberian husky in dog sledding?
- What is the best way to train a puppy sled dog?
- How do entrants and their dogs train for the Iditarod race?