Question by floonable: Why isn’t dog sledding considered an Olympic event?
Generally the winter games exhibit all manner of sports conducive to winter. Skiing, skating, curling, etc. Has dog sledding ever been considered as a possible Olympic event?
I am sure the animal rights periphery will also have something to say with regard to this.
Answer by Olympics rule my thoughts
It may have been considered. I’m just not sure it would meet the competition requirements to be an Olympic sport.
Give your answer to this question below!
- BCSkiGames.com Gives Contest Winner the Chance to Train with Two Olympic Gold Medalists
- If anyone who lives in Wi and does dog sledding, would you help me?
- Is dog sledding or racing abusive to the animals?
- Q&A: What are your opinions on dog sledding?
- How big does a dog have to be to do dog sledding/carting?