In mid November mushers from up and down the west coast gather at La Pine State Park near Bend, Oregon to train sled dogs on dirt trails. It is one of the largest mushing events on the west coast!
- Lightload Towels Take a Historic Ride
- Grand County Winter Sports Carnival Announces Schedule, Dec. 30-Feb. 11 Six-Week Celebration Marks 100-Year Anniversary of First Winter Carnival in Western United States
- Where is the best place to live in Alaska, where you can do sled dog racing?
- Dirt Sled Dog Training: Day 2
- Liz Parrish Accomplishes Her Iditarod Dreams