Videos and photos from the third day of the Northern Manitoba Trappers Festival Dog Races in The Pas, MB. The Pas is one of the oldest and most prestigious sled dog races in the world and each year it attracts an elite field of mushers to compete on the 35 mile trail for 3 days. NOTE: There is a small glitch. At the end, there should be a picture of each team along with their placing. It’s stalling out on the video of Buddy for some reason, though. I’ll re-upload when I get it worked out, but enjoy this for now!
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Rondy World Championship Sled Dog Races – ACVB
- New York State Championship Sled Dog Race Inlet 2011
- Yukon Quest International Dog Sled Race 2012, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Skijoring: 2012 Three Bear Sled Dog Race Skijoring video
- Charley Bejna and Iditarod Trail Kennel Team- Knik 200 Sled Dog Race 2012