Carbon Monoxide Poisoned on the Iditarod: Local Physical Therapist Accomplishes Goals Unthinkable

by Sleddoggin Staff February 26, 2012

Anchorage, Alaska (PRWEB) November 16, 2004 While competing in her third Iditarod sled dog race in 1994, Anchorage physical therapist, Wasilla resident, and Iditarod finisher Catherine Mormile was severely carbon monoxide poisoned while resting in a shelter tent at the Finger Lake checkpoint, early in that race. Five of the other competitors were also affected, [...]